Τρίτη 10 Απριλίου 2012

One hour in front... knowing the future....


The future is different for each of us. It’s at least what it declares to be like that. One hour in front…it seems future for the others. It seems that we know everything….and finally we don’t know nothing. Would it be amazing if I knew what is going to happen? No. I speak with myself and we are agree to the fact that uncertainty of the future can be helpful, no stressful. The condition would be not to be able to affect it It’s something like an Orama (=vision). What’s the point knowing the future and cant’ do sth to change…. It’s seems quite hard…. Stressful… painful… I prefer the present…. Try to define my real moments, minutes, hours. Try to define who I am in the present. Do I represent someone…. Do I look like someone….or I’m unique….I conclude that it’s of us is unique…similar yes but not the same that’s why we are unique….Talking to the paper, rather talking to someone is much more better…. Is it also selfish? I’m wondering…. Selfish why? Cause it seems that you are pretty sure that there is no one to understand you… that you seems that you are hyper unique that no one can feel your emotion…. Your passion, your willing…. Your wants…. And if it is so? Paper? Nannn… 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου